Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: If any song....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    If any song....

    if any song could tell your life story which would it be? and why??
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoNoXiDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If any song....

    wrong wit me-twiztid
    Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If any song....

    Don't ask me how I know - Bobby Pinson.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If any song....

    outside- Staind
    free like OJ all day

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If any song....

    Crossroads-Tracy Chapman
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If any song....

    Lyrics to Crossroads:

    All you folks think you own my life.
    But you never made any sacrifice.
    Demons they are on my trail.
    I'm standing at the crossroads of the hell.
    I look to the left I look to the right.
    There're hands that grab me on every side.

    All you folks think I got my price.
    At which I'll sell all that is mine.
    You think money rules when all else fails.
    Go sell your soul and keep your shell.
    I'm trying to protect.
    what I keep inside.
    All the reasons why I live my life.

    Some say the devil be a mystical thing.
    I say the devil he a walking man.
    He a fool he a liar conjurer and a thief.
    He try to tell you what you want.
    Try to tell you what you need.

    Standing at the point.
    The road it cross you down.
    What is at your back.
    Which way do you turn.
    Who will come to find you first.
    Your devils or your gods.

    All you folks think you run my life.
    Say I should be willing to comprimise.
    I say all you demons go back to hell.
    I'll save my soul save myself.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If any song....

    Heck I don't know. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: If any song....

    pantera- live in a hole.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If any song....

    god gave me style-50 cent

  10. #10
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If any song....

    mine would have to be either
    1.Shinedown-45 OR
    2.Crossfade- Cold
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •